SLS Customer Service Policy
Student and Learning Support aims to provide our users with outstanding customer service by:
- being committed to and caring about our customers and the quality of the service
- creating a whole, welcoming and positive experience for our users
- having an organisation whose 'culture' exemplifies extraordinary customer service and which is based on mutual responsibility and respect between the customer and the Service
- continuously improving the skills of the staff to better serve the customer
- seeking to exceed customer expectations and being willing to go the 'extra mile'
- being proactive and anticipating our customer demands and their future needs
- listening to, responding and reacting to customer feedback appropriately, incorporating user views in service reviews, planning and continuous quality developments and informing our customers of any outcomes/changes.