Services for Graduates
Here for you… to graduation and beyond
At the University of Sunderland our relationship with you doesn't end at graduation. We know that the graduate jobs market is competitive and that's why here at the Careers and Employability Service we can help you stand out from the crowd.
(You are eligible to use the Careers and Employability Service up to 3 years after your graduation).
- Individual advice and guidance regarding career options and choices
- 1-2-1 careers appointments
- Email careers service ECAD
- Access to Opportunities Online, an online vacancy service advertising graduate jobs with regional, national and international employers
- CV and application support
- Unique and interactive coaching for interviews and assessment centres
- Opportunities to attend employer-led events, including our Graduate Recruitment Fair.
- Access to free, online resources including practice aptitude tests, video interviews and GoingGlobal, a resource advertising job opportunities and internships across the world.
Current students and registered graduates
Login to SF-OD > > >
University of Sunderland graduates
Request a username and password > > >